Here you will find links to important Eastern Pequot Tribal Nation government documents. For all inquiries please contact the tribal council. Please note that all documents are protected by copyright and may not be copied, altered, downloaded or extracted.
- Chairwoman’s Statement 2018
- State of the Nation Address 2017>>
- Eastern Pequot Tribal Nation Constitution>>
- Environmental Regulatory Enhancement Master Plan>>
- This comprehensive document assesses the natural and cultural resources located on our historic reservation (est 1683). We are sharing this in order to build upon our ancient tribal wisdom, federal recognition petition, and archaeological programs. The Elders that served on the land management task force have now traveled to the spirit world. We hope that their work and the work of Tribal Council and the community will serve as an educational tool for preservation and development for the seventh generation.
- Wintachaog Village Development Plan>>
- A self-development project of the Eastern Pequot Tribal Nation to promote community development on the reservation by using our natural and human resources.